Tuesday, September 22, 2026

View Online   ב"ה
Entering G-d’s Hut

Entering G-d’s Hut

Infusing Meaning Into Everyday Moments

By Chana Margulies

Read
 
I Never Thought I’d Have My Own Sukkah

I Never Thought I’d Have My Own Sukkah

That diffident child peering through the fence at her neighbors never dreamed that when she grew up, she would one day have the joy of sitting in her own sukkah year after year.

By Aviva Perlmutter

Read
 
7 Paradoxes About the Sukkah That Help Us Break Through Illusions

7 Paradoxes About the Sukkah That Help Us Break Through Illusions

We depend on our touchstones: psychological security, a stable income, protection from crime. Clothing, food, warm shelter

By Karen Wolfers-Rapaport

Read
 
 I Never Dreamed I'd Marry a Religious Jew

I Never Dreamed I'd Marry a Religious Jew

She was born Jewish, but her mother had unwittingly gotten her involved in church. Could she reclaim Judaism as her own?

Aviva (Valerie) Maiberg in conversation with Chana Weisberg

Watch (1:03:32)
 
21 Must-Make Sukkot Recipes

21 Must-Make Sukkot Recipes

By Miriam Szokovski

Read
 

This email was sent to: developerstudent0@gmail.com

Change email address · Manage Subscriptions · Unsubscribe

Contact Us · Ask the Rabbi · Privacy Policy · Donate

© Copyright Chabad.org · 770 Eastern Parkway Suite 405 · Brooklyn, NY 11213

0 comments: