Wednesday, September 23, 2026

View Online   ב"ה
Sukkot Explainer: The Season of Our Rejoicing

Sukkot Explainer: The Season of Our Rejoicing

Five days after Yom Kippur, we shift gear and go outside to be in a flimsy hut called a sukkah—characterized by a state of complete joy. Learn all about the holiday of Sukkot.

By Aryeh Weinstein

Watch (10:55)
 
One Sukkah, One Lulav, One People

One Sukkah, One Lulav, One People

13 Tishrei, 5741 • September 23, 1980

Living Torah

Watch (5:17)
 
 I Never Dreamed I'd Marry a Religious Jew

I Never Dreamed I'd Marry a Religious Jew

She was born Jewish, but her mother had unwittingly gotten her involved in church. Could she reclaim Judaism as her own?

Aviva (Valerie) Maiberg in conversation with Chana Weisberg

Watch (1:03:32)
 
What Makes an Etrog Beautiful?

What Makes an Etrog Beautiful?

How to choose the ideal etrog

By Mendel Kaplan

Watch (38:15)
 
Sukkot: Less Is More

Sukkot: Less Is More

The mitzvah of dwelling in the sukkah returns us to simpler values and simpler times.

By Lazer Gurkow

Watch (10:22)
 
This Is a Blessed Life

This Is a Blessed Life

The opening word of the final portion of the Torah alludes to the Torah’s prescription for a blessed life. Be ready for a fun Gematria, where we decode the word’s numerical value.

By Shalom Paltiel

Watch (8:57)
 

This email was sent to: developerstudent0@gmail.com

Change email address · Manage Subscriptions · Unsubscribe

Contact Us · Ask the Rabbi · Privacy Policy · Donate

© Copyright Chabad.org · 770 Eastern Parkway Suite 405 · Brooklyn, NY 11213

0 comments: